Sports and PE Funding
This government funding is aimed at:
- Improving the quality of PE provision in schools and therefore ensuring children have sufficient opportunities to develop their skills;
- Ensuring children have the opportunity to compete in sport within school and between schools;
- Supporting children to take part in and enjoy exercise as part of “leading a healthy lifestyle.
- PE training for staff and support from the PE lead, Miss Willis to raise standards in teaching;
- Introducing new ways for all children in our school to participate in inter class competition and the comparing their performance with other schools;
- Providing new styles of taking exercise and see the possibility for developing new skills, health, fitness and having fun.